- 1 ½ cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
- 1 ½ cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 15.5-ounce can low-sodium black beans
- 1 c. canned no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup sliced mango
- 1 tsp. pumpkin seeds
- lime wedge
- Cook chopped bell pepper and white mushrooms with chopped onion in olive oil in a pot over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add garlic cloves (finely chopped), chili powder, chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo, and cumin and cook, 1 minute.
- Stir in one can low-sodium black beans and canned no-salt-added diced tomatoes.
- Simmer until flavors develop, about 10 minutes. Let cool, then sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Garnish with chopped mango, pumpkin seeds, and a lime wedge.